Ledford & Associates merger and acquisition attorneys have provided counsel and assistance to businesses, small and large, in the areas of mergers and acquisitions.
The complexity of these transactions and their time-intensive nature requires expertise from several areas of the law, led by experienced merger and acquisition counsel who can coordinate the transaction team's efforts.
A knowledgeable business law attorney can guide participants through merging, reorganizing or acquiring a business. At Ledford & Associates, our Grand Rapids lawyers help clients achieve their goals with a merger or acquisition. We work closely with clients to understand their intentions and structure the transaction to help them achieve their objectives as fully as possible.
- Negotiating and preparing buy-sell agreements
- Drafting of proposals and bids
- Drafting letters of intent and nondisclosure agreements
- Understanding the tax implications of a merger or acquisition and structuring for tax planning
- Asset purchases
- Undertaking due diligence