For over 20 years, Ledford & Associates merger and acquisition attorneys have provided counsel and assistance to businesses, small and large, in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, through document preparation and review, closing services, funds distribution and escrow services and overall supervision and facilitation of the merger or acquisition process.
The complexity of these transactions and their time-intensive nature requires expertise from several areas of the law, led by experienced merger and acquisition counsel who can coordinate the transaction team's efforts.
A knowledgeable business law attorney can guide participants through merging, reorganizing or acquiring a business. At Ledford & Associates, our Grand Rapids lawyers help clients achieve their goals with a merger or acquisition. We work closely with clients to understand their intentions and structure the transaction to help them achieve their objectives as fully as possible.
- Negotiating and preparing buy-sell agreements
- Drafting of proposals and bids
- Drafting letters of intent and nondisclosure agreements
- Understanding the tax implications of a merger or acquisition and structuring for tax planning
- Asset purchases
- Undertaking due diligence